Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 17:28:04 +0100

Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] Dark Angels:
>>>Master of Deathwing + Land Raider
>>>10 Terminator Squads + 5 Land Raiders
>>>5 Tactical Squads + 5 Land Raiders.
>>
>>Techinically you should have 10 LR's for the TacDredArmChaps (no,
>>doesn't sound better than Terminator, does it?).
>
>Why? I'm putting two stands of termies in my land raiders. I'm not trying
>to be a smart-ass, but was there something I missed in the rules that
>stated this or something?

No, but in 40K termis take up twice the space of normal marines
(unsurprisingly). There's no rule about it, though.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister And The Cats, 'Jo', 'Fat Smudge' and 'Stac'
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- /       Brother Morgan who wields the Blade
    | |  |/   of Immortals, Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen