Re: [Epic] The E40k Rulebooks

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 10:59:44 -0500

Tyler Provick wrote:
<The old Snip'o'Matic>
I still want my spiral bound, water proofed, military Epic 40K rules
> books!
>
> Tyler
  Well, heres something for you. My mother works in a printing shop. I
am going to ask her to put a spiral binder on it and either A) Laminate
each page before putting it back together, or B) Scotch Guard it.
Ohhh...and I have a 8 year old brother and I let him spray the varnish
on my minis, and he accidentally sprayed Scotch Gurad on a batch. They
look better than any other ones, are better protected, and now, are
waterproof!!! Kinda neat if you ask me.
  Oh, and If your wondering, I do my Detachment sheets in the morning
drinking coffee. Thats when Im especially a pain in the Arse...

 Matthew Weyna