Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 13:12:03 +1000

Many people wrote thusly;

> Dark Angel veterans never fight in power armour, so you should have 20
> termie squads with say 10 land raiders.

Ummm, I don't believe that that is correct. In the codex (admittedly
for WH40K), do they not show 1st Coy marines in white power armor ?
Or am I merely off in la-la land again ?

Viz the idea of 1 stand in a LR, if we're gonna get fussy about how
many Terminators get to ride in one, shall we get fussy about how
many Lictors (which are about 12 feet tall) get to ride in an Assault
Spawn ?

Woofer

PS : I've always admired P. Opus. Bill D Cat for President !!