Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 1997 22:58:57 -0700 (PDT)

> > Dark Angel veterans never fight in power armour, so you should have 20
> > termie squads with say 10 land raiders.
>
> Ummm, I don't believe that that is correct. In the codex (admittedly
> for WH40K), do they not show 1st Coy marines in white power armor ?
> Or am I merely off in la-la land again ?

From Codex Angels of Death, p.38:
"Terminator Squads of the Deathwing are equipped with the uniquely
powerful Terminator armor. Unlike the veteran warriors of other Space
Marine Chapters the Deathwing never fight any other way. Allied to their
indomitable will this makes the Deathwing one of the Imperium's mightiest
forces."

As to Marines in bone white power armor, you may be thinking of the
picture of a Marine from the successor chapter Angels of Absolution.
These marines all wear bone white armor.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9