Re: [Epic] Adepta Sororitas - Update

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 17:17:35 +0100

On 13 Oct 97 at 8:43, mlooney_at_... wrote:

> Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
>
> > First, my thanks to Tommy Roju <tommy.roju_at_... for the majority
> > of this.
> >

> Name Noted for crediting on the Epic 41K page.
>
> This will be in place either today or next weekend (will be off on a client
> site vist for the rest of the week)

<HUMUNGOUS SNIP>
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT REPEAT MASSIVE MESSAGES LIKE THIS
Some people can't spend their whole lives trying to read their mail.

Sounds good the Battle Sisters tho, any different ideas for moddeling?
Imollator conversions? etc

*** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum