Re: [Epic] The Dark Angels

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 22:25:11 +0100

Staffan Raupach <z96rast_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly
about [Epic] The Dark Angels:
>Elias Tiliakos wrote:
>
>> >How many dreads & T'Hawks should I include ???
>>
>> As to exact numbers, who knows? There isn't much that points to that
>> info. Each Company, however, has its own dreads (maybe two dreads
>> for each company?). Same probably goes for THawks. However, painting up
>> (let alone buying!) 10 or more new style THawks is probably prohibitive.
>
>In WD 210? they displayed the entire ultra m�rine chapter it had three
>thunderhawks.
>I always assumed that it was all they had.

I very much doubt it... it's another of the bizarre things. For
instance, if there were only 1 million space marines there would be no
way they could sustain the kind of casualties they do in both games and
the fluff when their recruits take 20 years or so to train.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister And The Cats, 'Jo', 'Fat Smudge' and 'Stac'
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- /       Brother Morgan who wields the Blade
    | |  |/   of Immortals, Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen