Re: [Epic] The Dark Angels

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 18:31:57 -0400

> >In WD 210? they displayed the entire ultra m�rine chapter it had three
> >thunderhawks.
> >I always assumed that it was all they had.
>
> I very much doubt it... it's another of the bizarre things. For
> instance, if there were only 1 million space marines there would be no
> way they could sustain the kind of casualties they do in both games and
> the fluff when their recruits take 20 years or so to train.

You're absolutly right, this science fiction game we play is just too
unrealistic. We should all stop playing. Didn't we do this already with the
weapon ranges arguement? Have we forgotten so soon?

Anyway, I say 2 wings at 5 T-Hawks a wing per chapter. Not cheap, and seemingly
small on the grand scale, but if you mass the two wings per chapter, then you
get a whole lot of T-hawks.

I personally wouldn't want to buy 10 T-hawks, but if you really want to have the
whole chapter...

Tyler