Re: [Epic] T'hawks.

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 08:49:36 -0700

At 02:13 PM 10/14/97 +0100, you wrote:

>On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, Chris Pinson wrote:
>
>> When I first started thinking about an entire chapter, I quickly came to
>> the conclussion that equipment is not as numerous as one may think, 20-30
>> Land Raiders, 10-20 Predators, etc.
>
>I always imagined that a Chapter had the same number of armoured companies
>as of infantry companies. So, that would give about 100-150 tanks, not
>counting the support vehicles for each inf. company.
>What do you think?
>
>Paulo Pombal

        Erm, that might be going over the top, but that raises an interesting
question. It has been stated numerous places that the Assault company (6th?
7th? 8th?) can double as speeder/bike crews. But who crews LRs, Rhinos,
etc.? Do these crew members come out of the Codex 1000 strong Chapter, or
are they extras?

Nickles