Re: [Epic] SSI

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:00:46 -0400

Just got back from vacation to find a ton of SSI messages and the reply
from John Eberhardt.

> Or, it could mean that there isn't a stable enough
> version to send out yet & sending out numerous "gee, it's
> coming - really" mail isn't worth everyone's hassles.

Okay guys, you've got your answer. This is the way it goes with
beta-tests, so just be patient. After all, the beta-test is more a
privilege than a right. John has worked on some of the best games SSI
has ever produced in the past - he'll have it to us when it's good and
ready.

> Video is taking longer to finalize than thought, and I
> want to wait on this. Can't really put 300+ MB on an FTP
> site for an update.

Strangely enough, I believe some people would download it... :-)

> And as for customer relations, you'll have to buy me
> dinner first.

<grin>

Regards,

- Erik