Re[2]: [Epic] SSI

From: <JEberhardt_at_...>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:34:14 -0700

At 05:43 PM 10/13/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Hey, has anybody on the list heard anything from that SSI guy re:EPIC
>>computer game?
>>Nickles
No. John Eberhardt has emailed me TWICE to say that I have been accepted as a
beta tester. I have emailed him to ask when the game is going to be sent to me
and I have heard NOTHING. I suppose that this may pass as acceptable 'customer'
relations at SSI.
Richard

Richard et al;

Or, it could mean that there isn't a stable enough
version to send out yet & sending out numerous "gee, it's
coming - really" mail isn't worth everyone's hassles.

Video is taking longer to finalize than thought, and I
want to wait on this. Can't really put 300+ MB on an FTP
site for an update.

And as for customer relations, you'll have to buy me
dinner first.

- Eb