Re: [Epic] Signatures?

From: Martin Pihl <mpi_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 22:25:50 +0200

>Only the insane can prosper. Only those who prosper can judge who is truly
>sane.
>(i know that's wrong but i can't figure our which bit)

I think it's: Only the insane have strength enough to prosper:
                only those who prosper
                truly judge what is sane..

 I also found some others:

For every battle honours, a thousand heroes die alone, unsung, and
unremembered

Every man is a spark in the darkness. By the time he is noticed he is gone
forever. A retinal after-image that fades and is obscured by newer brighter
lights.

There is no right or wrong in our profession. The present changes the past
from moment to moment. Only pray for the future to vindicate your actions.

Life is a prison; death shall be my release.

Victory does not always rest with the big guns: but, if we rest in front of
them we shall be lost.

Okay, if these have been posted before then I'm sorry but I'm tired at the
moment adn need my daily dose of sugar....