Re: [Epic] Adepta Sororitas - Correction

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 19:36:28 -0700

Eugene Earnshaw-Whyte wrote:

> Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:

> > Infantry
> > Name Move Range FP Assault Armour Special
> > Battle Sisters 10cm 15cm 1 2 5+ Stubborn

> Perhaps I am missing something, but I cannot understand how the cost of the
> Battle Sisters can possibly be justified. The marines are the same as or
> better than them in every category; Battle Sister infantry is _just worse_
> than Space Marines. I think a more reasonable price would be 11 points;
> compare them to orks. The sisters have one better armour, but half the
> range, and stubborn is only worth one or two points.

Oops. That 15cm range should be 30cm. Basically in game terms, they
should be the same as SMs only without rapid fire. On the grounds that
Chaos SMs are Marines without the stubborn, and cost 15 pts, I left the
Sisters at 15 too.My thanks for your correction.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo