Re: [Epic] Adepta Sororitas - Correction

From: Philippe DEVILLE <Philippe.Deville_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:45:55 +0100

> > > Infantry
> > > Name Move Range FP Assault Armour Special
> > > Battle Sisters 10cm 15cm 1 2 5+ Stubborn

> Oops. That 15cm range should be 30cm. Basically in game terms, they
> should be the same as SMs only without rapid fire. On the grounds that
> Chaos SMs are Marines without the stubborn, and cost 15 pts, I left the
> Sisters at 15 too.My thanks for your correction.

Yes, but Chaos SMs have assault 3. Sisters have only 2. Stubborn cost
maybe 1 pt, and I thing that -1 in assault can cost 2 pts.
13 pts for the Sisters is better.

In the codex, Seraphims have the same stats than a SM. I thing you can
give her the same stats than the Assault SM in Epic 40K.
Name Move Range FP Assault Armour Special
Seraphims 10cm 15cm 1 3 5+ Jetpack,
Assault, Stubborn
and cost 17 pts.

A+