Re: [Epic] Adepta Sororitas /Painting

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:44:13 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Alan has defined their stats,but how do we represent them
on the field. They all have cloaks and are helmetless.Do they have Land
Speeders and Jet bikes, or any bikes for that matter? The Ecclesiastic has
Emperor class Titans of their own, what is to stop them from using the
Sisters as the carried assault infantry in the legs. They are like my
Salamanders Chapter Pyromaniacs.

        (I think they will start to use their Rhino variant for my Salamanders.
Tasted Orks and Eldar!) sauron1