Re: [Epic] Adepta Sororitas /Painting

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 13:13:33 -0400

Mark A Shieh wrote:

> Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...> writes:

> > > It's Rhino based.
>
> Have they even made a Chimera yet, or did they only take
> enough time off from making Rhino addons for the Vyper?

        If you're talking WH40k, the Chimera has been around for
some time now, and they've made at least 3 variants for it - the
griffon, baslisk and hellhound (yeah, the baslisk & hellhound
predate the chimera, but the history's been changed once again).

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"I felt like I was becoming scientifically interesting." - Heart of
Darkness