Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 02:13:15 +1000

On 13/10 JML wrote :

> No, don't say that.... They will here you.
> Epic is just WH40K with smaller figure. Any rule that is in WH40K that is not
> in Epic MUST be added in to Epic or the end of the world will happen. Don't you
> know that...

Sorry, don't know WHAT I was thinking there. Whoopsie ! Apologies.

The very idea that E40K is a smaller version of WH40K is just silly,
I'm afraid. It represents a far more strategic game where you have
to actually think [I really wish I could underline] about the
composition of your army and what yer gonna do (Horror of horrors !)
It ain't about "Hey, my 3000pt army now has only eight miniatures -
and they're all unbeatable", that's why I play Epic.

That my $0.02 worth. I'll be off then ....

Woofer

"I don't have a sig !! Nyah Nyah Nyah !"