Re: [Epic] Dark Angels

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:00:05 +0100

Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] Dark Angels:

>The very idea that E40K is a smaller version of WH40K is just silly,
>I'm afraid. It represents a far more strategic game where you have
>to actually think [I really wish I could underline] about the
>composition of your army and what yer gonna do (Horror of horrors !)
>It ain't about "Hey, my 3000pt army now has only eight miniatures -
>and they're all unbeatable", that's why I play Epic.
Yeah, Epic does limit the 'cheese factor', but you can still have
Cheesemaster armies- e.g., an Eldar army consisting entirely of Wave
Serpents- that's, what, 30 blast markers every turn?

>"I don't have a sig !! Nyah Nyah Nyah !"
Cvff off!

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister And The Cats, 'Jo', 'Fat Smudge' and 'Stac'
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- /       Brother Morgan who wields the Blade
    | |  |/   of Immortals, Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen