Re: [Epic] Another barrage and transport question

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 20:41:32 +0100

Per Andersson <panther_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly about
[Epic] Another barrage and transport question:
>Praise the Emperor!
>
>Chris White wrote:
>
>> Good question. I would be inclined to say that only the models visible
>as
>> you look from the top are vulnerable _BUT_ the building is also vulnerable
>> to damage itself and troops below will probably get caught in any collapse,
>> etc.
>
>Collapsing buildings are (IIRC) optional rules in E40k. From real world
>experience, buildings seem very hard to collapse, unless you make a
>concentrated effort (which is more than a few blast markers).

You just have to look at the buildings in Bosnia. Sure, all the windows
are broken, and there are big holes in them, but they're still there. A
tank company would not have a chance if it tried to blow up a building,
unless they had about a week or more to do it.

<emblem of Slaanesh>

'Mad Dog' McAlister And The Cats, 'Jo', 'Fat Smudge' and 'Stac'
--
    /\          Colen McAlister, AKA 'Mad Dog' McAlister,
   /--\           Keeper of the Unholy Keys, Lord of the
 /--  ---- \        and chosen of the Chaos Gods, AKA
 \--  ---- /       Brother Morgan who wields the Blade
    | |  |/   of Immortals, Member of the Twisted Brotherhood
   \---/
    \-/                 colen_at_...
     '           http://www.bryanmac.demon.co.uk/colen