Re: [Epic] model questions

From: Max Maynard-Maloney <dormammu_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 14:21:56 -0700 (PDT)

> I agree. The main reason that most people think of them as green is
> because they have algae mixed in their blood. Even though I "see" them
> as green, I could also see them as black or even blue. But I just can
> see them as red, white or some other brighter color. My opinion.

I always thought of them as being green because this is a GW game and they
say outright that all Orks are green. If you are worried about mixing a
consistent green for the Orks, don't be. That would give you variation
within a theme (kind of like humans have) and would look more cohesive.

Max

"Run, humans! Run for your sweaty lives! Run till you hearts burst and
your lungs collapse! You cannot run away from ME! Everything that is,
IS MINE!" --the dread Dormammu, Doctor Strange #9