Re: [Epic] Vehicle Crews.

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 18:33:48 -0400

> I've read somewhere (I think it was the Space Wolves Codex) that
> those who were not able to become Space Wolves had the opportunity to
> help the chapter by defending the Fang when the Space Wolves forces
> are engaged in vast operations, by repairing equipment, etc... Maybe
> they pilot the Space Wolves vehicles too.

Yeah, but I have a picture of an old spartan, and if I recall it has a
termie manning the gun. Does this mean there is a termie squad somewhere
with only 4 marines?

I say that the 1000 marines are used as such.

A) The number 40
B) The number of fighting Infantry, no armour crews.

Tyler
Who has already responded 40 times to this list