Re: [Epic] Fodder (was: Detachment)

From: COOK MATTHEW JOHN <PBS4661_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:10:00 +0100

> In both of the previous World Wars, Fighter Pilots were best taking
> shots to wreck the opposing plane rather than trying to kill the
pilot
> as there were a longer list of potential flyboys than spares. A
> question of resources which would definately apply to the IG and
> probably not to the Marines.

Err not true English planes were fairly plentiful and American but
with extreme shortages of trained pilots in second world war. Or at
least thats what I remeber from history. (never was that good at
history tho).

       *** THE COOKIE MONSTER RETURNS ***
AKA: Ghaz,Ghazgkull,Mat,Sparrow,Cookie,Walter Tatum,
     Alberto Giovanni,Damien Black