Re: [Epic] Epic 40k _at_$%!

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 11:13:06 -0500

> From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
>
> Quite frankly There are several reasons I dont give a rats ass when,
> what or why epic 40k is out:
>
> 1-The rules could be thought out by Einstein and literally be the best
> thing ever created, but they changed the stands and for that it could
> rot in hell because I (and anybody with a decent size collection-and
> thats probably everyone) will not rebase everything to conform with the
> change. Those who said or even remotely think that present stands will
> be compatible are to be called naive at best, since they are being
> changed to make more money from us why should they be
> compatible-customer loyalty-BAH!!!

        Rebase? Who's rebasing? Just use the damn things as they
are, so what if they're a different shape. Most likely you'll be
playing other veteran Epic gamers who also haven't rebased, at least
for a little while, so it won't matter in the slightest. Yeah,
you can't use your army in official GW tournies. Big loss, so what.

Scott, who just started planning out his new IG army last night, to
       be put on the OLD bases - so there GW!
shupes_at_...