Re: [Epic] eldar cheese

From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 21:44:17 +0100

Staffan Raupach <z96rast_at_...> came forth and spoke thusly
about [Epic] eldar cheese:
>Colen McAlister wrote:
>
>>Epic does limit the 'cheese factor', but you can still have
>> Cheesemaster armies- e.g., an Eldar army consisting entirely of Wave
>> Serpents- that's, what, 30 blast markers every turn?
>
>An eldar army may IIRC not have only Wave Serpents they are support
>only. That is not true for the Falcon grav tank.

OK, how about a Guardian and a Wave Serpent in the Main Force slots and
Wave Serpent or Night Spinners in the Support?

--
   Colen 'Not Colin' 'Mad Dog' McAlister, Short .sig file Active
         "Badges? We don't need no steenkin' BADGES!"