[Epic] Da 1st Blood Ax Mech Infantry Battalion

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 22:07:26 -0500

ARGHHHHH!!!

Sorry, I have been having REAL fun trying to make a mechanized infantry
battalion using the Ork Army lists. I must be insane.

This is what the "real world" TO&E for a "Blood Ax Mech. Infantry
Company" Looks like:

Company Commander W/ Battle Wagon
3 Platoons each
     1 Platoon Leader (Nobz unit)
     3 Fire Teams (3 Boyz unit)
     4 x Battle Wagons
Support Squad
    2 x Big Gunz
    2 x Battle Wagons.

To do this "legally" this is:

Command:
War Boss W/ Battle Wagon

Main Force:
1 Nobz Mob (3 units)
4 Boyz Mobs (2 units)
1 Boyz Mob (1 unit)

Support
4 Battle Wagon Mobs (3 units)
1 Battle Wagon Mob (1 unit)
1 Big Gunz Mob (2 units)

This works out to be a 401 point unit. (Hello, extra moral point....)

The Recon company and Artillery Battery are even worse.

Check out the full gory details on the web site:

http://www.spellbooksoftware.com/epic/detachents/Waagh-Tunez/blood-ax-mech-inf-bn.htm

Is that an ugly URL or what?