Re: [Epic] Ork Captured Vehicles

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 00:31:54 PDT

Tu as �crit :
>Does anyone have suggestions for some rules to cover Orks using
>capture vehicles. Chris Pinson and I have disscussed it briefly. It
>seems generally accepted in all the fluff that it is a common
>practice amongst orks and the photos of GW staffs own Ork armies in
>WD 212 seem to support this.
>In particular I want to Orkify a couple of Land Raiders ( I hate
>Land Raiders, but if you cann't beat'm join'm :) )
>We have considered things like reducing/increasing range/speed,
>lossing 1 A/T gun but gaining 1 FP for a orc weapon fitted in its
>place. Breakdowns, increased points costs, whatever ...
>
>Any Suggestions.
>
>Thanks
>Alun

You should visit the The Tobes of Hades of Erik Rutins, he made some
Ork Clans rules for his campaign wich are very good, just download
his campaign rules (Word format) and check the Anacreon 5 part :

http://www.openix.com/~rutins/fwar.htm

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

                  Lord's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                Last Update : 10/16/97

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/