(no subject)

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 97 10:59:15 EDT

Ok, here's something that came up in a game I played a while ago. My
friend and I were playing one of the scenarios in the Battles book
(the one with the two bridges), I was Orks. One of my detachments
gets close to the bridge and is about to assault across, but then
my friend drives two rhinos up and "blocks" the bridge, and then tries
to tell me that I can't get across the bridge with my units because
I have to assault the closest thing first (this I have no problem with).
But then he tried to tell me that battlewagons could not then cross the
bridge, because of the rhinos. Now, _I_ know that this just doesn't fly,
at least with respect to the rules as they are, but I was just wondering
what everyone else thought or would do in this situation.

Elias

"Understanding is a three edged sword."

                        -Kosh