[Epic] RE:

From: Matt Starling <mstarling_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 08:58:07 -0700

If the space on the bridge was taken up by the size of the miniatures on th=
e bridge, I would say the bridge is blocked and units from both sides would=
 be stuck behind the "cork". So you wouldn't be able to complete assault m=
ovement beyond this point; but keep in mind that those two rhinos are part =
of a detachment: if they lose close combat, the entire detachment becomes b=
roken.