Re: [Epic] Chaos Legion Info Req.

From: Chris White <chris_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 08:44:08 -0700

At 07:12 PM 10/21/97 +-9-30, you wrote:
>I have just acquired my first Chaos piece, a Khorne Lord of Battles and
plan on slowly assembling a Chaos Army as a second army as my Orcs have now
reached about 5000pts total and cover just about every avenue I might wish
to pursue. However I am not a WH40K player and so have no knowledge of
structure of Chaos Legions. I believe they are similar to Imperial Chapters
? If anyone has any organization info, unit fluff, color schemes or marking
and insignia details I would greatly appreciate this so I can choose a
legion to develop. Any images can be e-mailed to me directly at
>gallie_at_....
>
>Thanks ,
>Alun

        Structure? Chaos?

        To quote some 60's Hippies (extremely) out of context: "If it feels good,
do it!"

Nickles