Re: [Epic] Rumours

From: Black Russian <majd96_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:22:29 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Colen McAlister <colen_at_...>
To: space-marine_at_... <space-marine@...>
Date: 21 October 1997 20:30
Subject: [Epic] Rumours

>Went into GW today to buy some Goblin Green Spraypaint. 4 quid a can.
>But anyway, here's some stuff I got about Titans:
>
>1) They won't be out until April. April! Bloody April!
>2) The Revenant Titan will be made of plastic.

For the cheap price of, oh, about 15 quid I reckon, maybe less, who
knows....

But personally I would prefer lead....

NOT White Metal - It only costs half of what lead does.... (Evidence from a
metallurgist who makes his own soldiers!!)

>Just thought you might want to know... they also now sell Boltgun Metal
>spraypaint.

Well - The Goblin Green is good for bases...........

But IMHO the Boltgun metal effect is no where near as good as painting and
then inking and drybrushing.....

But each to his own eh?

And who needs a spray can for Boltgun anywayz??

Laterz

Jules