Re: [Epic] Scattershooting...

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 20:26:58 -0400

Sauron1 writes; Andy.

        Battlemasters are what I call Field Commanders of a mixed force consisting
two or more SM chapters, Titans and Imperial Guard troops. It is an old
habit from my previous Epic2nd player group. I have ordered a "starter" box
for Silent Death that contains 30 flyers. Some may be also usable for
Epic2nd, I hear.

        I will check out BarterTown tomorrow night as tonight Tuesday October 21st
is booked up with an allnighter. ( Work not Fun ) sauron1