Re: [Epic] Questions..Questions...

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:31:10 -0500

Alex wrote:

> Im a newbie player and have a few questions...answer at your leisure..
>
> 1. What are some good rules for 3 player games. What ways have you found
> effective
> in choosing intiative and stuff..
>
> 2. Could you reccomend some good detachments? (All armies)
>
> 3. My friend thinks the epic40k minatures are overpriced. Is there soime
> reason for this i could tell him or are they just expensive? Are they
> cheaper in the UK?
>
> Well thanks in advance for any answers i get :)
>
> -Alex

 Well, Ill comment on #3- Theres a LOT more detail in the new minis.
Before we all scream "Bad Weyna- Bad!" let me giva an example. SM
Vindicators. Old one looked like a box with a peg. New one looks, well,
kick bootie!?!?!? Um, flying brick vs. pretty slick flier.
 I dunno. Being a Eldar-Ive seen the light- converted to SM player Ive
had to buy all new minis. I dont really mind the price jack b/c the
quality. Havent gotten a really bad one yet, and once painted they all
look awe inspireing. Mikes snakebites look soo cool racing across the
feild-Im not sure if their the new Boar Boyz or not, but they look just
alike. And slick is the word. And another note to Mike- I found a new
guy to play :-) Hes juust starting, so we gotta go nice like. Dont
cry!!!! JK.
  Sorry for the long windedness tonight but Im working days for the
first time in about a year, and Im so stoked!!!!!

 Matthew Weyna
--
 You strive for victory. That is obvious. What may be less obvious is
the