Re: [Epic] Releases

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 16:48:14 +0100 (BST)

>>>how do the lesser deamons look?

>Are they the same size as Space Marines?

As you probably know, plastic miniatures are sculpted 3 times the final
size, then scaled down for production. I saw the masters, so I couldn't
really say what size they'll be. I guess the relationship between the size
of Lesser Daemons and Marines will be the same in EPIC as it is in 28 mm
scale. I doubt the Daemons will be as big as the 'older' ones. In fact,
since they're plastic, I guess they'll be on the new Chaos sprue, to be used
5 to a base, like normal troops. Incidentally, the WH / WH40K Lord of
Change is due out in the next couple of weeks in the UK. No idea when EPIC
Chaos can be expected.

The details I passed on last week about upcoming releases referred only to
boxed sets and books; I have no release dates for blisters. So whilst no
mention was made of EPIC Imperial Guard other than the infantry sprues,
released in early January, I can only presume the associated vehicle
blisters will be out around the same time.

All this talk of new Titans makes me wonder why none were on show at Games
Day. Anyone know whether they've been designed yet?

Cheers,

NRT

Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim