Re: [Epic] Net Epic - Movement and Initiative

From: Tony Christney <acc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 12:10:16 -0800

>acc_at_... (Tony Christney) writes:
>> 1. the movement phase would be divided up into three stages of movement;
>> chargers, advancers, and first firers.
>
> So does this mean that if I put my Vypers on advance, I'll
>never have to worry about CC again? That'd be nice...but I think
>something has to be reworked about pinning skimmers using this method.
>Likewise with Titans on advance. While it does make the T-hawk
>assault useless on Titans on Advance, I suppose it has some
>unfortunate downsides as well.
>
>Mark

Agreed. I hadn't thought of this. I suppose that it would have come out
after about 5 minutes of playtesting ;). Unfortunately I'm at a bit of
a loss over this one. I will give it some thought and get back to everyone.
However, if anyone has any ideas on how to save it, let me know.

Tony Christney
acc_at_...