Re: [Epic] Fliers

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 13:38:42 -0400

Sauron1 writes; As a Heretical Epic2nd player I find my Imperial Guard is
best served by using fighters on an intercept role as my Eldar player
usually fields six fighters for a game.

        If I bring Orks I usually bring S/P AA or two of those Mechboy magnets on
wheels.

        I just contracted for nine more of the flying brick ThunderHawks, and now
I find they are not cost effective as support fighters anymore as both
Eldar and Orks have as good countermeasures. sauron1