Re: [Epic] Gratchin?

From: Matthew J. Silvernail <msilver_at_...>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 1997 20:42:11 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, Cyril Crocker wrote:

> How do I paint my Gretchin? Do I follow the clan colours they're with or do Gretchin have their own colours?
> Cyril Crocker
> Dragon Slayer
> dslayer_at_...

I don't know what's 'official'. For my gretchin, I assumed they were part
of the clan, but nobody made official uniforms for them, so they use
whatever they can get their hands on. Example: one group of grotz is
tagging along with the Goffs (lucky grotz!), so their main colors are
red and black. They wear black scraps of clothes, and managed to get
their hands on a barrel of red paint and became the 'Red Boots', dipping
their boots in red paint. Except for one of the stands, who decided
that Red Boots was stupid and became the nefarious Red Hats. Most of
the grots in question have little splatters of red paint on their clothes,
their weapons, their noses... one of the figures in one of the stands is
almost completely red, since he fell into the paint barrel. Tagging
along with the Bad Moons are the Yellow Bellies. Anyway, they're
gretchin so you can't really screw them up, just slap the paint around
and have fun. :)

-- Matt Silvernail