[Epic] What is Epic

From: Chris Pinson <chrisp_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 15:21:03 +1030

Hiya all,

in my quest for eternal truth I was pondering Epic and all it's
incarnations. We all play Epic but in some cases the rules differ wildly
from version to version. This led me to the question: what is it about the
different versions of Epic that make it, well ... epic ???

To me, it has a very distinctive visual flavour and this links it all
together while the scale differentiates it from WH40K, but what about
everyone else???

What is it about whatever version you play that makes the game Epic ????

Chris Pinson

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."

Phone : (61 8) 8233 2059