Re: [Epic] What is Epic

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 01:33:16 -0600

I play it for the scale. When I first started playing back in the A.T.
days I liked the way you could purchase things one model at a time. I was
a big fan of Advanced Squad Leader and the idea of purchasing units the way
they so ad hoc in ASL scenarios was appealing to me. I liked the idea of
building rag-tag forces. I liked the idea of designing detachments for
certain operations, e.g.: artillery, re con, assault, probes, etc.

Ezekiel- Grand Master of Librarians
Ravenwing Speeder Motto: Dark Angels don't die, we just go back to the
rock and regroup!
seether_at_...

Check out "The Rock", still under construction, so don't complain!
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/8705/