[Epic] old blisters, stuff -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:18:19 +0000

On a vaguely related note, I think many of you are going to hate :-) me.I
was at a games fair here in the UK on Sunday (SELWG for those of you
who care), and I managed to pick up, on the bring n buy stall, a copy of
the game that started it all.

Adeptus Titanicus

With everything in, the old polystyrene buildings, counters, range rulers,
templates, and of course 6 unpainted, unassembled plastic Warlord Titans
with all the weapons. GW original price on release in the UK (back about
WD 109, whenever that was) was ?24.99. To me, only ?10. :-))))))

Krass

Anyone who wants photocopies of the rulebook here in the UK, let me
know.