Re: [Epic] Old Squat Figs.

From: Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 05:50:59 -0500

Sauron1 writes; Auln;

        I believe it is a Space marine on a Jet Bike. I have one, and the base
mounting is a slim tapered cone? It was supposed to be a Medic or a
Chaplain, so he could move around the battle field and give aid, medical or
spiritual as needed. I also have two pieces of artillery that may be
wheeled /gun shielded heavy blotters and a 4 barrel " Rapier" I think. The
bits were only out in the early years and even I only have a few.! Some
where I even have a metal SM or two. sauron1