Re: RE[Epic] old blisters, stuff

From: cowen <jcowen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 19:52:20 +1100

> I would possibly be interested in the Squat blimp, and indeed any squat
bits and pieces anyone has lying around. I've always harbored a secret
affection for this vertically challenged race and have recently been
comptemplating putting a force together. E-Mail me on below address and
we'll see what we can sort out.

Squats isn't in the new epic. they're slowly being fased out of all games
but are going to stay in fantasy battles.

P.S. In my gaming group there is this really wierd guy who has 1000 squats.
and 1000 dwarves. isn't that wierd???

curiosity killed the cat...but for a while i was a suspect.

benn
benn_at_...