Sv: [Epic] Old Squat Figs.

From: Jon Nielsen <jon_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:14:07 +0100

 Sauron Moridor <sauron1_at_...> wrote:

> Sauron1 writes; Auln;
>
> I believe it is a Space marine on a Jet Bike. I have one, and the base
> mounting is a slim tapered cone? It was supposed to be a Medic or a
> Chaplain, so he could move around the battle field and give aid, medical
or
> spiritual as needed. I also have two pieces of artillery that may be
> wheeled /gun shielded heavy blotters and a 4 barrel " Rapier" I think.
The
> bits were only out in the early years and even I only have a few.! Some
> where I even have a metal SM or two. sauron1

Is'n the wheeled/shieldet gun-thing a tudd-gun? or maby a tarantula.
Anyways, all those little guns serve exelently as support
weapons.
Does anyone know if there are any support-weapons on the
market now? I never got any while the old models where still
out. I only have the plastic mole-mortars (though they are fine as
support weapons) and two tudd-guns plus maby a tarantula somwhere...
How about converting your own from spare guns and turrets?
Damn that company!

Jon "The Psyker" Nielsen
jon_at_...

This is Lameth, The Dark Messiah, signing off