Re: [Epic] What is Epic

From: Asmodean <jcm05_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 01:52:28 +1100

I heard Brett Hollindale scream:
> At 01:42 AM 28/10/97 +1100, you wrote:
> >I heard Alan E & Carmel J Brain scream:
> >> Brett Hollindale wrote:
<snippage>

> >I dont know all the comps Ive seen lately seem to have the canetoads
> >winning(ie Moab with the queenslanders taking all 3 top spots).
> Didn't we have a thread on Deathlands a while back that explained this?
which was what?
it was only the dicerolls that kept me out of the winners group *sob*

> >Question: there is a tournament coming up soon in Canberra, i was
> >wondering if anyone was going to go to it?
> What tournament? (If it's on a weekend either side of an SCA event
> somewhere down that way we (my wife plays too!) could be tempted...)
cant remember what or when it is happening, I think the name is CANCON or
something similar to that. I cant really remember as i last saw the
booklet when i was at Moab.

     The point is that the chicken crossed the road. Who cares why?
    The end of crossing the road justifies whatever motive there was.
        jcm05_at_...,http://rabble.uow.edu.au/people/asmodean