[Epic] Re : Aussie games (Was : What is Epic)

From: Woofer <ss52dlh_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 03:35:54 +1000

Fellow Downunderians,

In the past week, many people have spoken about various tourneys
happening (or not) in Canberra and elsewhere. I have heard tht
Conquest in Melbourne next year is supposed to sport an Epic game or
three. Anybody heard any rumours on that point ?

Other than that, there seems to be a distinct lack of support for
sanctioned stuff down here even though we now sport, what, three
official GW stores ?

I wonder if anyone would care for a game on their way thru sunny
Ballarat one day ............ ?

Woofer