Re: [Epic] Old Squat Figs.

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 18:47:13 GMT

> I did get one guy to admit that the
>old Eldar Dread/Spirit Walker models (Vampire, Banshee & War Cry) still
>exist on the third try, though, so they may be buried somewhere....

The original Dreadnought appears in a few photos promoting E40K in WD.
Whether there were a few lying around, or they were cast specially, I
couldn't say. I definitely will find out about them next time I'm in
Nottingham; the new Dreadnought is horrible!

Cheers,

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead