Re: [Epic] Game Mechanics

From: Matthew Weyna <burb96_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 23:31:54 -0600

J. Michael Looney wrote:

> Sauron Moridor wrote:
>
> > Sauron1 writes; Chris;
> >
> > Do you normally show your opponent your order of battle or just agree on
> > points totals?
>
> I not only show my TO&E's to my oppenent, I post them to the Web.
>
> Hint to Matt: Check the web site (http:\\www.spellbooksoftware.com\epic\) BEFORE
> each game....
>
> Speaking of which what is your work look like for this weekend?

 Ahhh...I was hoping yould say that! Saturday, Ill be in Kiowa, but
Sunday looks good. Also, I finialy got back on days, so if you want to
play something during the week, od a AD&D game, Im for that! Oh no!!
Matt gets his life back! AAARRRGGGHH!

 Matthew Weyna

  P.S. I can do as big or as little as you want. And Ill even throw
something up on the web for my forces too.

  P.S.S. For anyone who was interested, my Imperial Fists site is almost
finished. No sneak peaks Im sorry.....