[Epic] 40K Undead

From: Neil R. Thomason <n.thomason_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 22:43:17 GMT

>>From what I've heard they're gonna be called Necrons, and I'm really hoping
>they'll not be completely new, maybe based of the old Chaos Androids or
>something (daemons inhabiting metal bodies). Maybe they'll be more like
>Borg, from Star Trek. Human (or former human....undead) with bionic parts
>and enhancments.

Jes has been taking his sketches of the WH40K Undead (labelled as such) to
Games Day for a couple of years. Whenever someone sees them, the usual
reaction is: 'Look! Chaos Androids!', to which Jes always says: 'No, they're
not Chaos.' Likewise, all available evidence to date is that they'll be
entirely robotic, not bionic.

Of course, it could all change...

NRT

Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead