RE: RE[Epic] Bullock Jetbikes, Who says No

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:32:14 -0600

>>Don't be too hasty... I think GW are releasing a new [WH40K Land Raider]
>>soon.
>
>No sign of it yet, unless it's top secret.
>
>*******
>
>Cheers,
>
>NRT

-----> Don't know which issue (all packed up for a move) but one of the
recent WD's, with the games day report, showed a booth with some WH40K
scale vehicles (unpainted) and one of them was a LR which looked like
the new ones from Epic. I assume it was one of their prototypes etc.
Wasn't mentioned in the caption or the article, but the model was there.
I'll try and find it after I unpack.
Anyone know of plans to add the latest 40K material (S.O.B.'s -?!) to
E40K officially?

Chris Miller