Re: [Epic] A Few Rants

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 14:22:59 -0500

> First I like the new look of the Eldar. What I don't like is the fact that GW made the look so different than their previous look. For

I certainly have no problem playing against old models. Do your
opponents? In terms of mixing the look, you can always claim they are
from two different craftworlds with differing designs.

> Second, I really want to rant on the new Epic Avatar. I guess GW has

What is puny - the size of the Hive Tyrant? I haven't seen the new
figures yet.

> Also, does anyone know how to remove Citadel paint? I have a couple

Put the (non-plastic) minis in a cup with some concentrated Pine-Sol for
two hours. Take an old toothbrush and hot water to it for about 5
minutes after that and it'll look like it just came out of the blister.

Regards,

- Erik