Re: [Epic][E40K] Knight rules

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 1997 14:10:10 -0500

> I was wondering something about the Knight rules (actually, more in
> to the optional walker rules on p. 104 of the Battles book). Do the
> walker rules for charging (i.e. just like infantry) apply to the

I think the walker rules are highly optional and I consider Knights a
bit too large to be lumped in that category. Consider Stompas and
Warhounds are about the same class and definitely not walkers (I know
the walker rules don't apply to war engines as they have their own
separate movement system).

Regards,

- Erik