Re: [Epic] Aussie Games

From: A J Gallie <gallie_at_...>
Date: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1970

Woofer wrote .
>Fellow Downunderians,

>In the past week, many people have spoken about various >tourneys
>happening (or not) in Canberra and elsewhere. I have >heard tht
>Conquest in Melbourne next year is supposed to sport an >Epic game or
>three. Anybody heard any rumours on that point ?

Nope. I know there was a small GW gameday style event run by the Adelaide store last year, but not enough advertising.

>Other than that, there seems to be a distinct lack of support >for sanctioned stuff down here even though we now sport, >what, three official GW stores ?

 Umm, try 10 official stores mate, with another opening in Adelaide shortly.

>I wonder if anyone would care for a game on their way thru >sunny Ballarat one day ............ ?

If I'm ever heading that way then your'e on, ditto if you happen to find yourself in this neck of the woods.

Alun
Adelaide, SA
Australia
gallie_at_...